05 September 2008

Case closed

The stroller saga has been closed. I learned it had been discontinued, although no one contacted me from the store I was registered with, but that is another story. When I called the store to ask if they by chance had any in stock, I was told they had the floor model and that was it. I went today and inspected it, and now its sitting all folded up in my trunk. Hooray!

And thanks for the suggestions, I knew I could get one of the strollers that help the carseat, but I REALLY wanted this matching stroller and I wasn't ready to give up yet. (Leo's are known for being stubborn!) So anyhow, my little, personal crisis has been addressed and fixed and I'm once again happy.

On a side note, I think Pebbles has dropped. I'm no doctor, but the babydoll band on my dresses are no longer wedged between my belly and bra, and it feels like I've been kicked in the pubic bone. Pregnancy is so much fun (note sarcasm here). Luckily, I don't have TOO much longer to go. Hooray #2!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

YAY, you got your stroller! That's great news.

She probably HAS dropped, especially since you're starting to feel the pressure on your pelvis.

Not much longer to go now!!!!!