25 February 2009

Raven's Grill



One of the first places I went with my husband and his family to eat was Raven's Grill at Texas Star gold course. They introduced me to the great southern staple that is Chicken Fried Steak, accompanied with mashed potatoes, fried okra, Texas toast, and a salad. Holy cow! My husband and I split the Double Barrel and still had leftovers, I couldn't believe how huge the portions were. We really enjoy eating here since its always a laid back, golf course cafe type atmosphere and I don't think we've ever had a wait. It reminds me of one of those places that only regulars attend so everyone knows everyone. Oh, and they have an herbal vinaigrette that is freaking awesome, too!!! And the nachos, ohhhhh the nachos. They are another one of those gigantic portions for not a lot of money and so tasty. Basically, if you want a nice, casual atmosphere and some wonderful home style cooking that is extremely affordable, head to Raven's Grill.

No comments: