24 February 2009

Happy Mardi Gras

It all started with a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras - my cousin, his two friends, and me. We rented a balcony over bourbon Street for a few hours and my life changed forever - you see, I met a man there who invited us back that evening since his uncle owned the place. We spent the next few days together and learned we lived just miles apart back in Texas.

This is my cousin and I before heading out to meet back up with that stranger who was letting us on the balcony for free.
This is me and that stranger back in Texas, one of our first few times out.
On to some baseball!

We later bought a house.

And got married.

And along came baby.

The most precious thing in the world.


My heart has changed forever, all because of that stranger ... who my daughter now calls daddy and I call my husband.

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!!!

No comments: