29 August 2010

Pink United


Join the fight to end breast cancer!

As the world's leading breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is committed to ending breast cancer forever. On October 16, 2010, I will join thousands of others playing a part in the annual Komen Dallas Race for the Cure®. It’s a 5k run/walk event to raise money for breast cancer.

My goal is to raise at least $200 this year. Please make a donation to help me reach that goal. Online donations are simple, and the donation page is secure. Please go to my fundraising page to make a tax-deductible donation. Or, you can join me and team Pink United for the 5K run/walk at North Park Mall.

The deadline to have my donations collected is by November 12, 2010. By making a donation on my behalf, you are supporting local breast cancer education, screening, treatment, and outreach along with international research that will someday lead us to a world without breast cancer.

Thank you for your support of this cause.

If you have questions or need help please don't hesitate to call the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure office at 214-750-RACE.

1 comment:

Someone said...

i wish there was as much of a fight for cervical cancer =( my grandma suffered from that.