10 January 2010

Pumpkin Fluff

I'm a few months late in adding this, but since this is a staple in our house during the fall, I wanted to make sure I listed it! We absolutely love this, and I even shared this with a few more people who are now also Pumpkin Fluff addicts. I enjoy it with Nilla wafers, but it is also good with graham crackers or gingersnaps - or even as a topping on pumpkin pie. Enjoy!

Ingredients

  • 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.

No comments: